At Gardens Are, we are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Whether you are a recent college graduate searching for your first career opportunity, or someone who has always wanted to be a part of the original green industry, we have opportunities for you.
Why Work Here
Here is what our team members have said.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Opportunities to contribute and be recognized for your efforts
- Opportunities to make decisions and be responsible for them
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting projects
- Culture of open communication
- Focus on safety
- Involvement with industry associations
Grow With Us
Educated professionals are a hallmark of our team. We pay tuition and examination costs associated with the following certifications and licensing.
- Accredited Organic Land Care Professional, Northeast Organic Farming Association
- Massachusetts Certified Horticulturist, Massachuestts Nursery & Landscape Association
- Landscape Management, Turf Management, and Arborculture Certificates, UMass Extension Landscape, Nursery & Urban Forestry Program
- Commercial Pesticide Operator, Massachusetts Department of Agriculture
Landscape Designer – Design/Construction
Landscape Designers perform professional-level landscape architectural work and oversight related to the design, construction, and rehabilitation of landscapes. Ideal candidates are trustworthy, intelligent, natural leaders, with excellent people and communication skills, and show initiative in achieving their daily goals.
Heavy Equipment Operator – Construction/Snow and Ice Management
Heavy Equipment Operators run and maintain hydraulic powered construction equipment as needed for the building of new projects, and maintaining roads and parking lots. Ideal candidates are safety and detail oriented professionals who are experienced, licensed appropriately, and work effectively and independently.
Landscape Laborer – Construction/Maintenance
Grounds Maintenance Workers assist in the completing necessary tasks in landscape maintenance, construction, as well as snow and ice management. Ideal candidates are detailed oriented, hard working, motivated professionals, with a strong contribution ethic.