At Gardens Are, we are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Whether you are a recent college graduate searching for your first career opportunity, or someone who has always wanted to be a part of the original green industry, we have opportunities for you.
Why Work Here
Here is what our team members have said.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Opportunities to contribute and be recognized for your efforts
- Opportunities to make decisions and be responsible for them
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting projects
- Culture of open communication
- Focus on safety
- Involvement with industry associations
Grow With Us
Educated professionals are a hallmark of our team. We pay tuition and examination costs associated with the following certifications and licensing.
- Accredited Organic Land Care Professional, Northeast Organic Farming Association
- Massachusetts Certified Horticulturist, Massachuestts Nursery & Landscape Association
- Landscape Management, Turf Management, and Arborculture Certificates, UMass Extension Landscape, Nursery & Urban Forestry Program
- Commercial Pesticide Operator, Massachusetts Department of Agriculture
Light Equipment Operator – Construction/Snow and Ice Management
Light Equipment Operators run and maintain hydraulic equipment such as skid steers and attachments for site preparation, restoration, and maintaining roads and parking lots throughout the winter months. Ideal candidates are safety and detail oriented professionals who are experienced, licensed appropriately, and work effectively and independently.
Snow Plow Driver – Snow and Ice Management
Snow Plow Drivers operate snow removal equipment in nearly every type of weather condition, to clear snow from parking lots, roadways, and access points in a safe and efficient manner. Ideal candidates are detailed oriented professionals who are dependable, have a basic knowledge of snow removal procedures, and excellent people and communication skills.
Snow Shovelers – Snow and Ice Management
Snow Shovelers clear sidewalks and drives, and apply ice melts during and after snow or ice storms. Ideal candidates are physically fit and hard working professionals with a strong contribution ethic, and accept they will be regularly exposed to severe weather conditions.